Cancelling an orderOnce deposit is made an order can no longer be cancelled. Full payment is required.
Refund PolicyPlease choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different to the product purchased on the website or don’t perform as advertised. We will provide refunds pursuant to the Trade Practices Act 1974 (the “Act”) namely, if the goods you purchased:
2. Are not fit for its purpose;
3. Do not match the sample. (Colour variation excluded cannot be controlled)
- Proof of purchase by producing the original Tax Invoice. Your Tax Invoice will be provided on dispatch from a Store.
- The Goods listed on the Tax Invoice with all original packaging and manuals enclosed (including any Bonus Offers).
- Suitable ID to identify you as the original purchaser; and
- Details of the fault or issue with the product and that the fault or issue was not caused by you.
- Gift cards
- Digital content
- Items that are severely damaged or abused
- Where the unique product serial number has been obscured, defaced, removed or does not match records of stock carried at the Company
- Items that are missing accessories, such as remote controls, cords, and cables
- Etched or otherwise personalized items
If a Product is damaged on delivery, then you should refuse to take receipt of that Product and notify us immediately.
If you notice damage to a Product after delivery, you should notify us immediately and we will arrange for return of the product in accordance with these terms and conditions.
You will be liable for any costs incurred relating to delivery or installation, where the Products have been delivered to you, unless the product is found to be faulty or damaged.
Disclaimers and Limitation of LiabilityBy using the Website, you expressly agree that use of the Site is at your sole risk. To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability in respect of loss of data, interruption of business or any consequential or incidental damages. To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties or terms (whether express or implied) other than those expressly set out in these Terms.
2. the repair of the goods;
3. the payment of the costof replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
4. the payment of having the goods repaired; and
5. the supply of the services again; or
6. the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.